Corporate, Nottingham, MD
First Home Mortgage Corporation has a full time position available in our corporate office for a Paralegal. The ideal candidate will provide support to General Counsel, organization in administration, coordination of Legal Review process and general corporate Legal support.
- Coordinate and perform review of documents relating to Legal Review process, including title commitments, powers of attorney, deeds, foreclosure complaints, real estate sale contracts, trust documents and other documents related to short sales, foreclosures, or deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- Assist with preparation and review of legal documents including employee contracts, confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements, vendor contracts and commercial lease agreements
- Management and organization of litigation matters
- File organization and maintenance
- Establish and maintain contract management and compliance programs
- Monitor changes to federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines
- Work with General Counsel, Compliance and other stakeholders to implement changes to processes where necessary
- Assist Compliance and other departments in responses to state regulator audits
- Paralegal Certificate or License is a plus
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
FHMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.