First Home Mortgage, Maryland’s #1 purchase lender, has a full-time position available in our Project Approval department for a Condo Project Reviewer. Ideal candidate must have experience in project approval for Conventional and FHA condominium projects and cooperative projects.
- Review project approval submission documents including but not limited to; appraisals, budgets, financial statements, project legal documents, pending litigation, certificates of insurance, AUS findings, project questionnaires.
- Determine if projects adhere to agency and investor requirements and warrant projects appropriately.
- Utilize Fannie Mae’s CPM, PEW and CVAS and Freddie’s PWR as needed.
- Act as a resource to sales staff and Underwriting on any project related questions or scenarios.
- Provide input on the creation and updating of project approval related forms and procedural documents.
- Maintain project approval documentation in master location and maintain approved/declined list of approved projects and expiration dates.
- Assume other responsibilities as directed by the AVP, Project Approval Department.
Please email resumes to: Resumes@firsthome.com