The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the marketing team on marketing duties. He/she will work closely with the marketing team and other colleagues related to marketing efforts.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
- Updating flyers, images, infographics, when programs change or are discontinued
- Website maintenance, including adding new content and audits
- Assist with gathering content for our internal and external newsletters
- Digital research of industry news, topics, re-shares, and events
- Help our social media coordinator with social media requests as needed, including social listening and review response
- Assist with corporate marketing campaigns in our CRM system
- Assist with pulling reports for website, social channels, and marketing campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned by AVP Marketing
- Work with team to determine and assist with other project needs and deadlines.
- Recently graduated or pursuing a degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledge of basic marketing fundamentals a plus
Please email resumes to: Resumes@firsthome.com