The Graphic Designer position is responsible for developing creative assets, creating and coding web pages/email templates, and providing design support for various marketing efforts.
- Generate artwork for multiple platforms such as print, web, signage, and video
- Deliver marketing materials for company-wide use
- Create and code website pages, landing pages, and emails
- Maintain and promote brand integrity by following the Company style guide
- Customize designs for corporate branding efforts as well as individual Loan Officers
- Work with manager to determine project needs and set deadlines
- Strategically think about new ways to improve current marketing materials, providing guidance on design elements
- Perform other team duties as assigned
- Communication: Has strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Dependability: Meets deadlines, works independently, is accountable, and maintains focus.
- Self-Development: Looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, and strives to achieve personal goals.
- Initiative: Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion.
- Innovation: Creative, offers new ideas and is amenable to change.
- Product Expertise: Knows product features, understands the marketplace and shares expertise with others.
- Productivity: Manages workload, works efficiently, and meets objectives.
- Quality: Strives to eliminate errors; accurate work is a priority and seeks opportunities to improve services.
- Teamwork: Accountable, works to establish deliverables, and respectfully appreciates team members’ views.
- Direct experience using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience required
- Experience using WordPress a plus
- Able to read and write HTML code a plus
- Experience in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe After Effects a plus
- Video editing capabilities a plus
*Along with your resume, please submit a portfolio of some of your own design work.
Physical Requirements: None
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.