The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with Loan Officers and Support staff for our high producing billion-dollar mortgage branch and develop an in-house marketing department for First Home Mortgage’s Chevy Chase, Washington D.C., and Rockville office.
- Work with management to create a marketing strategy for branch loan officers.
- Build the in-branch marketing team to assist with events, print material, social media and internal CRM System.
- Create and post content on social media platforms.
- Build and create analytics to report on marketing activity campaign effectiveness.
- Consult with Loan Officers to gain a greater knowledge of their marketing objectives.
- Event planning for client and branch events to include; lunch and learns, happy hours, seminars and holiday party.
- Responsible for graphic design and content of brochures, flyers and postcards.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly marketing updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Related 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Marketing and Graphic Design with familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Email and Social Media campaign experience.