The Social Media Marketing Manager position is responsible for all of our social media platforms. He/she will work closely with the corporate marketing team, branch marketing teams, and loan officers related to social media marketing efforts. This position should constantly look for new social media marketing opportunities to explore.
- Produce all social media corporate posts while constantly engaging with the audience
- Develop and build out social media marketing campaigns
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts, including review response
- Measure social media performance and analyze social media strategies while identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Work in our social media management platform, managing all corporate and branch accounts while also providing user support to all our loan officers
- Research industry-related news, topics, and re-sharing from other social accounts
- Assist loan officers with their social content, including profiles, posts, ideas, and sharing of events
- Ensure all branch and loan officer social media pages are compliant and approved
- Manage our social media plugin, Flocker, to integrate on Loan officer web pages
- Communication: Communicates well (written and verbal), delivers presentations and has good listening skills.
- Dependability: Meets deadlines, works independently, is accountable, maintains focus, is punctual, good attendance record.
- Ethics: Honest, accountable, maintaining confidentiality.
- Initiative: Takes action, seeks new opportunities, and strives to see projects to completion.
- Quality: Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve services.
- Productivity: Manages workload, and works efficiently meets goals and objectives.
- Teamwork: Accountable to the team and works to establish deliverables. Appreciates views of team members and is respectful.
- Must have at least 3 years of social media experience
- Must have experience using a social media management platform (ex: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, SOCI)
- Proven success running social media platforms, actual analytics to show a plus
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.