First Home Mortgage has a full-time position available in our Rockville Branch for a Production/ Marketing Assistant.
TOP 3 DUTIES
1. Takes and Schedules all Incoming Calls
2. Manages the Lead Tracker
3. Manages Leads Until Under Contract
The Loan Coordinator will help with the loan process, working with both existing and prospective clients to identify the best mortgage solution to meet their individual goals. This individual will report directly to Todd and be a part of a high performing, process-oriented team. The Loan Coordinator’s primary role will be to pre-qualify borrowers and communicate with clients during the financing process while providing an exceptional level of service. This person will represent the Pede Mortgage Team with the utmost integrity and professionalism. The ideal applicant will embrace the Pede Mortgage Team’s client-first philosophy and business practices to deliver a remarkable service experience for our clients and business partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Proficient in Ellie Mae Encompass preferred but not required and Microsoft Excel.
Production/ Marketing Assistant job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Communicate professionally with clients over the phone, in person, and over email
• Call or email all leads back within 1 hour
• Manages the Lead Tracker
• Schedules meeting with clients and Loan Officer
• Manages documentation
• Assists with weekly follow ups with leads, pre-approvals, in process, post closing, and referral partners
• Provides LO with daily reports for theme call days
• Contribute to daily team meetings to share loan file status updates.
• Assists in creation and scheduling of client and referral partner events
• Attend client appreciation events and support various prospecting activities.
• Assists in marketing activities, such as weekly videos, Facebook posts, etc.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.