Limited time program providing student debt relief.
The Maryland SmartBuy 2.0 Program helps qualifying homebuyers pay off student debt during the purchase of the home. Using special MMP financing, this program gives more purchasing options of move-in ready homes in Maryland.
- Financing available up to 15% of home purchase price to pay off student debt (2nd mortgage), which is a 5-year forgivable loan
- Debt must be paid off at time of home purchase
- Homebuyers must meet eligibility requirements for MMP
- Existing student debt Minimum of $1,000 and maximum of $40,000
- May be eligible for an additional $5,000 to be applied to closing costs and/or down payment
- First mortgage maximum LTV of 95%
- Maximum CLTV is 120%
- Minimum borrower contribution of 5%
- Minimum credit scores: 680
- County-specific homebuyer education required
Income restrictions, minimum credit scores, CDA program requirements and qualifications apply.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below and I will contact you about this program and other options available for first time buyers.
NOTE: First Home Mortgage Corporation does not share or sell your personal information with outside companies for promotional use.
I look forward to discussing all of the options available to you.
VP, Branch Manager Annapolis
NMLS ID 202183