REPORTS TO: AVP, Marketing
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
First Home Mortgage is looking for a talented Multimedia & Web Designer to join our Corporate Marketing team. This is a full time, remote position. The Multimedia & Web Designer will be responsible for creating artwork, creating and coding web pages/email templates, and providing design support for various marketing efforts.
- Generate artwork for multiple platforms such as print, web, signage and video
- Create and code website pages, landing pages, and emails
- Deliver marketing materials for company-wide use
- Maintain and promote brand integrity by following Company style guide
- Customize designs for corporate branding efforts as well as individual Loan Officers
- Work with manager to determine project needs and set deadlines
- Strategically think about new ways to improve current marketing materials providing guidance on design elements
- Perform other team duties as assigned
- Communication: Communicates well (written and verbal) delivers presentations, has good listening skills.
- Dependability: Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance record.
- Self-Development: Looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, strives to achieve personal goals.
- Initiative: Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion.
- Innovation: Creative, offers new ideas, risk taker, amenable to change.
- Product Expertise: Knows product features, understands marketplace, shares expertise with others.
- Productivity: Manages workload, works efficiently meets goals and objectives.
- Quality: Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve services.
- Teamwork: Accountable to team, works to established deliverables. Appreciates view of team member, respectful.
- Experience using WordPress required
- Able to read and write HTML code
- Experience using a CRM preferred, includes create and updating email templates
- Direct experience using these systems(required): Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects a plus
- Understanding of SEO best practices a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required
- At least 2 years of direct web and graphic design experience a plus
*Along with your resume and cover letter, please submit a portfolio of some of your own design work. Only applicants with portfolios will be considered.
- Some travel to corporate location(Baltimore, MD) may be required for team meetings
- Must be located in eastern time zone
Physical Requirements: None
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.